Friday, July 24, 2009

Moving Right Along

I've been getting stuff done this past month; considering it's the summer, which is the time of the year in which I'm most able to do so, this isn't surprising.

- BLM73, *almost* 74. Takes long enough. Pudding groups with Lordblackcat and Miathyi are great XP when I can stay longer than half an hour, which is less often than I expected; something *always* seems to come up RL which forces me to leave. I can get 74 now off a couple hours of Campaign or Qiqirn Poulterer soloing though.

- SMN60. Massive improvement. I finished getting SMN to 30 when we started the new mission shell, so I could use it for Promyvion. After our successful run there, LBC asked if I could go SMN to the Phomiuna Aqueducts/Riverne Site #A01 run (which still hasn't occured, since there's always someone - sometimes me, sometimes Moriar - who can't make it) so Zoioshi helped me level it to 40. Just kept going from there. Also got Fenrir after a load of major headaches with it. Just need Diabolos and three spirits now, and I'm done with "spells" for the job.

- Regained my Brass Wings of Service. This occured last night - my absences from Vana'diel were punctuated by me refreshing my campaign medal, as I may have mentioned earlier (if not, oh well) which was foolish, since that meant I lost two medals instead of one and had to work my way back up. Well I'm finally done regaining what I lost before, now it's time to move on to new territory. I'll probably get BLM74 from Campaign in the process of getting my next medal, even. No complaints there.

- Started the new miniexpansion, "A Moogle Kupo d'Etat." It's... much less serious than "A Crystalline Prophecy" (which I have yet to finish, though I'm on the final fight) and is apparently a decent bit easier to complete, though I'm not very far in it yet.

- Got a bunch of Dynamis wins. Every non-CoP zone except Xarcabard. Also got a freelot Argute Gown (Scholar body) from Dynamis - Beaucedine (my Scholar being level 7, this isn't very useful considering it's a level 74 piece) and half-cost Summoner's Bracers (Summoner hands) from last night's Dynamis - Bastok. The hands are very, very nice, and I can't wait until my Summoner can use them. Too bad no Sorcerer's Tonban (Black Mage pants) dropped on that run too, I'd've probably gotten it. And those aren't shabby either.

No comments: